With 2019.QRC4 we provide the new sample content for SAP Analytics Cloud analytics designer, in the Content Network.
The sample content includes preconfigured and Ready-to-Run samples.
- Data Analyzer as Designer App
These samples give you an impression of
- How a dashboard can be built
- How to use the different features
- How to use the scripting APIs
- Styling possibilities
and can be used as a copy template.
Sample Content Installation from Content Network
You can install the SAP Analytic Cloud, Analytic Designer Sample Content via Content Network.
Feature – Bookmark Dialog
In this sample, we explore how to create and manage bookmarks.
- Configure what should be captured in a Bookmark (e.g. table)
- Bookmark dialog to manage or create bookmarks
- Managing Bookmarks via script
- Create / Edit / Delete / Share
- Different bookmark type
Feature – Form for mass data cell planning
In this example, we will explore how to use the Mass DataCell planning API to do the planning via formula.
- Enter planning values via formula
- Table user input not necessary
- User input via script
- Mass data cell input possible
- Only one submit statement necessary
- Revert or publish planning version via script
Demo – Best Run Sales Dashboard
Application with an overview page to show the KPI tiles and a details page to analyze the data.