New Ready-to-Run Sample Content for Analytics Designer
With 2019.QRC4 we provide the new sample content for SAP Analytics Cloud analytics designer, in the Content Network.
The sample content includes preconfigured and Ready-to-Run samples.
- Data Analyzer as Designer App
These samples give you an impression of
- How a dashboard can be built
- How to use the different features
- How to use the scripting APIs
- Styling possibilities
and can be used as a copy template.
Sample Content Installation from Content Network
You can install the SAP Analytic Cloud, Analytic Designer Sample Content via Content Network.
Feature – Bookmark Dialog
In this sample, we explore how to create and manage bookmarks.
- Configure what should be captured in a Bookmark (e.g. table)
- Bookmark dialog to manage or create bookmarks
- Managing Bookmarks via script
- Create / Edit / Delete / Share
- Different bookmark type
Feature – Form for mass data cell planning
In this example, we will explore how to use the Mass DataCell planning API to do the planning via formula.
- Enter planning values via formula
- Table user input not necessary
- User input via script
- Mass data cell input possible
- Only one submit statement necessary
- Revert or publish planning version via script
Demo – Best Run Sales Dashboard
Application with an overview page to show the KPI tiles and a details page to analyze the data.
Is it only in my tenant? Most models behind this sample content are empty (Partner demo tenant on 2020.9.1) so I'm having trouble running most apps. For example, the R example has no data.