SAP HANA Cockpit Performance Comparison app could be used to compare the KPIs between selected time range. This post introduces some scenarios that Performance Comparison app could be utilized.
Path to the Performance Comparison APP
There are two ways to access the app.
- Drill down menu in the Performance Monitor App
- Select time range in the Performance Monitor app and click the comparison button
Performance Comparison APP Use Case
Some possible use cases are listed.
- Compare certain KPIs before/after hardware change
- Compare certain KPIs before/after SAP HANA DB upgrade
- Compare certain KPIs before/after configuration change in OS level or SAP HANA DB level
- Compare certain KPIs between different workloads
How to Compare KPIs
- Choose the KPIs, Host & Services
- Choose time range for comparison
- Add chart and choose the time period by range or relational. Relational means relational time to selected time range in step 2.
- Select time range in the chart to bookmark it or further analyze the time range by navigating to Workload Analysis app
SAP HANA Cockpit Performance Comparison app contributes to monitor and analyze performance issue in SAP HANA DB. Monitor the SAP HANA DB performance by comparing the KPIs in select time range. Analyze the SAP HANA DB performance by connecting to Workload Analysis app.