Customize the list report application generated by FIORI elements to look like a worklist application.
This blog post explains how to customize the list report application template to look like a worklist application.
FIORI Elements benefits :
- SAP Fiori elements provide design patterns for UI and predefined templates for commonly and frequently applications.
- We the developers can use SAP Fiori elements to create SAP Fiori applications based on OData services and annotations.
- Create a CDS view and expose it as an OData service.
- Create a Fiori app by selecting the project from a template
- Select the List Report templet.
- Create the Fiori app with below details
- Select the OData service
- Select the annotation files
- Select the entity set and click on finish
- Now run the Fiori elements app
- It will show look like below.
- I want to have the above Fiori app like below, Without variants, Additional filters, detail page, export to Excel, change the Go Text and widths of the columns.
- To customize the Fiori list report app right-click on the Fiori app and click on SAPUI5 visual editor
- Switch to Edit mode it looks like below.
- Go to the Manifest.json file.
- Change the table type to Responsive to Grid also remove the ObjectPage as we don’t have any navigation details using the below code.
- Set the Page Title visibility property as false as we don’t require that.
- Hiding the Adapt Filters
- Change the Go button text
- Set the Use Export to Excel to True to enable the Export to Excel button.
- Hiding the Settings icon.
- Also, I have changed the column width, Final output looks like below.
Thank you for getting into my blog post.
Comments are always accepted.
Thanks and Regards,