Stay in the know with SAP SuccessFactors
I like how easy it is to stay in the know on the latest updates from SAP SuccessFactors. If you are not taking advantage of them already, here are my top 2 ways to stay in the know with SAP SuccessFactors:
1. SAP SuccessFactors Release Updates
Over the past few years, customer sentiment has been mixed about SAP SuccessFactors quarterly release cycles. Some were fond of the continuous innovation, while others were concerned with staying up-to-date with the latest updates. Recently, SAP SuccessFactors announced that they are changing from a quarterly (four times a year) cycle to a biannual (twice a year) release cycle (see the announcement here (SAP ID required).
The Important Bits:
2020 Release Dates: Targeted Production Release dates are May 15, 2020 and November 20, 2020, with Preview Releases occurring about four weeks prior.
- Affected Products: All products previously on a quarterly cadence will follow the twice a year release schedule.
- Unaffected Products: SAP SuccessFactors Mobile and Recruiting Posting’s monthly release schedule will continue.
SAP has also noted that non-disruptive, business-critical or compliance-related fixes will continue to occur within regularly scheduled weekly maintenance windows.
SAP SuccessFactors does a great job of sharing the details of their Release Notes and product strategy Road Maps, and more importantly they make it easy for customers to access them. The only thing required to get started is a valid SAP ID which all customers should have.
Follow these Steps to Access Release Information
- Navigate to the SAP SuccessFactors Release Information Page
- You will be prompted to log on with your SAP ID
- The What’s New Information will be displayed on the top left including a Release Summary
- The middle of the screen provides links to each of the Product Pages.
Subscribe to stay in the know here, and you can also learn more about the SAP SuccessFactors Release process here.
2. SAP SuccessFactors Road Map Updates
Learn about recent and planned innovations through SAP’s industry-specific Road Maps that focus on business solutions, and the product Road Maps that describe the features and functions of the various solutions.
Follow these Steps to Access the Road MapUpdates
- Navigate to the SAP Road Maps page
- Scroll down to the section labeled Find All Road Maps (under Road Map documents)
- Use the filters on the left to specify the item of interest
- You will be prompted to log in with your SAP ID
- You will have access to see the Road Maps, and any webinars that discuss them are also available for playback.