Usage of Supplier Invoice – Create (A2X, Inbound, Synchronous)
In case you want to use the SOAP Service “Supplier Invoice – Create (A2X, Inbound Synchronous)” and you want to get more information about the fields and nodes of this service, please have a look at following references.
- SAP API Business Hub: https://api.sap.com/api/ECC_SUPLRINVCERPCRTRC/overview
- Describes the service on a high-level, contains the WSDL file, a link to the business documentation and further technical API information
- SAP Help Portal: Link see API Business Hub or search for “Supplier Invoice – Create (A2X, Inbound, Synchronous)” on the SAP Help Portal
- More information about Service Structure, usage with Time-Dependent-Taxes and correlation with attachments for supplier invoices
- SAP Note 2321804: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2321804
- Detailed information on node and field level.
Common problems and their resolution:
- You are trying to post a supplier invoice with GL account items, but the gross amount of the invoice does not match to the sum of item amounts.
- Please check that you send the item amount for GL account lines via the XML tag <PriceCalcuation>.
- A common misunderstanding is the usage of <Amount> for GL Account lines (without purchase order reference).
- You are trying to enter a cost center for the accounting coding block assignment, but the cost center is not recognized by the system.
- Please note: The XML tag <CostCentre> expects a concatenation of controlling area and cost center ID and not only the cost center ID itself.
Thanks Tobias for putting all the information together.
Does this also apply to the oData API?
the links and mentioned SAP Note only apply for this SOAP service "Supplier Invoice - Create (A2X, Inbound Synchronous".
The solution for common problems do not apply to the OData service because the service is modeled differently and the naming of the nodes (XML tags) differs.
thanks for sharing..
Hi Team, We wanted to post supplier invoice by specifying the tax code. We are not passing the tax amount. Kindly confirm if the Supplier invoice API would calculate the tax and post in S/4 HC.
to enable automatic tax calculation you have to set also the AutomaticIndicator (to find in node TaxCalculation) to "true".