In case you want to use the SOAP Service “Supplier Invoice – Create (A2X, Inbound Synchronous)” and you want to get more information about the fields and nodes of this service, please have a look at following references.
- SAP API Business Hub: https://api.sap.com/api/ECC_SUPLRINVCERPCRTRC/overview
- Describes the service on a high-level, contains the WSDL file, a link to the business documentation and further technical API information
- SAP Help Portal: Link see API Business Hub or search for “Supplier Invoice – Create (A2X, Inbound, Synchronous)” on the SAP Help Portal
- More information about Service Structure, usage with Time-Dependent-Taxes and correlation with attachments for supplier invoices
- SAP Note 2321804: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2321804
- Detailed information on node and field level.
Common problems and their resolution:
- You are trying to post a supplier invoice with GL account items, but the gross amount of the invoice does not match to the sum of item amounts.
- Please check that you send the item amount for GL account lines via the XML tag <PriceCalcuation>.
- A common misunderstanding is the usage of <Amount> for GL Account lines (without purchase order reference).
- You are trying to enter a cost center for the accounting coding block assignment, but the cost center is not recognized by the system.
- Please note: The XML tag <CostCentre> expects a concatenation of controlling area and cost center ID and not only the cost center ID itself.