Release SAP Enterprise Threat Detection 2.1 launched
We are happy to announce that the new version 2.1 of SAP Enterprise Threat Detection is now available to our customers worldwide.
SAP Enterprise Threat Detection is the only real-time Security Event Management and Monitoring solution giving insights into SAP Systems out of the box.
World-leading companies that use SAP software for their critical applications and data use SAP Enterprise Threat Detection to identify and neutralize cyber-attacks in real time before serious damage occurs.
With SAP Enterprise Threat Detection our customers gain transparency about their SAP systems with respect to security and compliance. Using a real-time correlation of SAP and non-SAP log protocols, combined with audited SAP security and compliance controls, SAP Enterprise Threat Detection provides a real-time threat visibility in complex SAP scenarios.
The new release 2.1 will enable Security teams from both worlds SAP and Non-SAP to collaborate in their native environments to track and eliminate bad actors.
- SAP Enterprise Threat Detection can now publish an event to Splunk in JSON format including all needed details.
- The SAP alert then appears in Splunk Enterprise Security where you can drill into the evidence to determine the right action.
- Splunk feeds alerts back to SAP Enterprise Threat Detection e.g. a suspicious IP address identified in Splunk can be added to the details of an investigation in SAP Enterprise Threat Detection.
- All ETD alerts can now be published in CEF, LEEF, JSON format
Within the new release we increased the efficiency and accuracy of the analysis in SAP Enterprise Treat Detection including some enhancements to our artificial intelligence:
- Role-Independent Attributes can now be maintained to search over IPs, Hostnames, Pseudonyms.
- Events can now be added from the Forensic Lab to a Case File.
- A more advanced search can be done on non normalized log data
- Navigation to Role-Independent Filter in Forensic Lab is possible now.
- Show distinct values for a given account in “Resolve User UI”
- Navigation to Forensic Lab with User Pseudonyms from “Resolve User UI”
New Log Data integration:
SOAP WebServices can now be integrated into SAP Enterprise Threat Detection via the high performant and manipulation safe Kernel API.
Keep watch over your critical business data. Detect and analyze threats in real time.
SAP Enterprise Threat Detection includes SAP HANA® platform providing a very high performance. It enables you to process and analyze any type of log data in real time.