Tame data challenges
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey DAT3 – Tame data challenges. For a full description of this learning journey, see the DAT3 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
For road map presentations, see also Road Map Finder on sap.com.
- DAT812 Road Map for SAP Data Intelligence and SAP Data Hub
- DAT202 SAP Data Hub: Data Integration with Enterprise Applications
- DAT203 SAP Data Services and SAP Data Hub
Discover – Get the details
- DAT162 Metadata Exploration and Self-Service Data Preparation with SAP Data Hub
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- DAT363 Create and Manage End-to-End Data Pipelines with SAP Data Hub
- DAT364 Use SAP Data Intelligence to Develop Data-Driven Scenarios from Scratch
- DAT377 How SAP Ariba Solutions Use SAP Data Hub
Expand your skills – Go beyond
- Intelligent Decisions with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Getting Started with Data Science
- Data Science in Action – Building a Predictive Churn Model
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen
SAP HANA 2.0 – An Introduction
Just getting started with SAP HANA? Or do have a migration to SAP HANA 2.0 coming up? Need a quick update covering business benefits and technology overview. Understand the role of the system administrator, developer, data integrator, security officer, data scientist, data modeler, project manager, and other SAP HANA stakeholders? My latest book about SAP HANA 2.0 covers everything you need to know.
Get it from SAP Press or Amazon: