SAP is piloting a guided tour format to help customers getting easily first hand on experience in S/4HANA Fully Activated Appliance.
The format is targeting customers planning to move from ECC to S/4HANA and who are located in an European time zone. It contains
- Provisioning of SAP S/4HANA Trial Appliance for 8 weeks
- Pre-configured Demo stories
- Enablement sessions as virtual classroom for Business as well as IT including self-study exercises
Within the virtual classroom tour topics like UX Design, HANA Database Operations, HANA Modelling as well as new or changed processes and innovations in Finance and Logistics are covered in 15 sessions. You can try all this on the newest S/4HANA Fully Activated Appliance that you can deploy in your own cloud account.
There are some free seat available for the pilot run starting January 2019.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please register to one of the following Info Session.
- 28.11.2019 10:00 Registration https://webinars.sap.com/eur/20191128-s4hana-fasttrack/en/registration.aspx
- 05.12.2019 10:00 Registration https://webinars.sap.com/eur/20191205-s4hana-fasttrack/en/registration.aspx
- 11.12.2019 14:00 Registration https://webinars.sap.com/eur/20191211-s4hana-fasttrack/en/registration.aspx