Enable/Disable All Pre-Transaction Notification at once from client
Some of the time we require to disable all pre-transaction notification at once either it is the requirement of the development side for testing or it may be a requirement of the client.
What you may follow
But what most of the consultant or may you follow is to move on the server-side and comment all the notification in the SBO_SP_TransactionNotification procedure and execute procedure.
Now What you can do to acheive the same
But you have an option at SAP B1 Client-side, you may do the same thing without moving on server-side by just below steps:-
- Login in your SAP Business one from superuser id
- locate the form General settings (Administration/System initialization/General Settings)
- Click on Service tab on General Settings Form
- You will get an option there with name Enable Transaction Notification by default it is checked means enabled.
- You have to uncheck and update it to disable all pre-transaction notification check at once.
- After following all the above steps you need to again login then the setting will take effect.
These are the steps by which you may do the same thing vice-versa(Enable/Disable transaction notification) without moving on at the server side in the script.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.