Integrate and Govern Data
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey DAT2 – Integrate and govern data. For a full description of this learning journey, see the DAT2 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- DAT102 SAP Master Data Governance: Become a Data-Driven Intelligent Enterprise
- DAT201 SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services: Integration Use Cases
Discover – Get the details
For road map presentations, see also Road Map Finder on sap.com.
- DAT810 SAP Master Data Governance (SAP MDG) Road Map
- DAT835 Road Map for SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
- DAT161 Hands-On Experience with the Recent Features of SAP Master Data Governance
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- DAT360 SAP HANA Smart Data Integration and Smart Data Quality: User Experience
- DAT361 Integrating SAP S/4HANA into SAP Data Hub: Deep Dive and Hands On
- DAT362 Explore How to Use Next-Generation Data Management Tools for Data Migration
Expand your skills – Go beyond
- DAT307 SAP Cloud Platform Master Data for Business Partners
- Intelligent Decisions with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Freedom of Data with SAP Data Hub
- Introduction to SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer
Learned Something New?
Post a comment, share on social media, and/or give a like. That’s how the community works. Thanks.
If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen