SAP Learning Hub News – November 2019
Welcome to the November update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
Scaling Language Availability-Neural Machine Translation
SAP Learning Hub users can now access more translated learning assets than ever before. Neural machine translation, or NMT, complements the “human” translations already available and enables translation at scale for languages including German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Mandarin, and Japanese.
Until now, machines have been unable to produce translations this high in quality. However, because we know machines can never be perfect, we implemented a continuous improvement loop, where you can directly notify us about any correction required. Your feedback will not only be considered for the asset in question, but it will also be included in our translation “memory” to ensure it is considered for all future translations to come.
For more details, click here to read the blog post. The first 100 assets will be live on SAP Learning Hub by December 2. This first set of learning assets includes topics such as the SAP HANA database and SAP S/4HANA, with many more to come shortly. We deeply appreciate your feedback.
Test Lab for SAP Learning Hub
In our new test lab for SAP Learning Hub, we give you a preview of new SAP Learning Hub functionalities and improvements. You can test-screen mock-ups and prototypes and send us your feedback. We will also inform you about the results of our studies and update you on the future road map for improvements to SAP Learning Hub.
You can find the test lab for SAP Learning Hub by joining the “Welcome Room” and choosing “Test Lab” from the main menu.
A Certification for Every Student
Learn the ABAP programming language, finance and accounting processes, general business process integration, and much more!
Bookboon Library in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, business edition, and SAP Learning Hub, solution editions.
With your SAP Learning Hub subscription, you can take advantage of exclusive e-books provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics of your interests and those complementary to SAP skills.
Here are the highlights from October:
- Effective Communication Skills
Author: MTD Training
- Dealing With Difficult People
Author: Ken Pierce
- Creative Problem Solving
Author: Jonne Ceserani
- Agile Concepts
Author: Pritam Dey
These e-book samples you can access directly from these links, but for the full library go to your ‘Learning Content’ area in SAP Learning Hub and click on ‘Bookboon Catalog’ to read more on your chosen topics.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Below is a selection of upcoming sessions:
- Live session on SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration:
December 6,7:00 p.m.–9:300 p.m. (CET)
- Discover SAP Learning Hub demo: November 28, 3:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. (CET)
- Live session on SAP Marketing Cloud, release 1911 – optimize your digital commerce channel:
November 21, 4:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. (CET)
- Live session series on contracts: December 2–6, 6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. and later from 9:00 p.m.–10:30
Please always refer to “Events Calendar(s)” in corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for most up-to-date dates and topics. Links accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the respective SAP Learning Room.
Save the Date: SAP Innovation Day for Partners
Innovation is at the core of digital transformation. Partners like you are the engines of innovation to drive customer success and open new markets and channels to capture a piece of the US$200 billion SAP partner economy. To help you on your journey, the next SAP Innovation Day for Partners will be held on November 20, 2019.
Sign up today.
Find more details here.
New in SAP Live Access
New courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP Lumira, Designer Edition: Delta Training from Design Studio 1.6 to SAP Lumira 2.3 (BOD400)
- SAP Sales Cloud (C4H410)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning Platform Features and Configuration in S&O (IBP200)
- Basic Data for Manufacturing and Product Management (S4210)
- Onboarding Fundamentals for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (S4C01)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sales Use Cases (S4C60)
- Processes in SAP Transportation Management (TM100)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.