SAP Intelligent RPA – enablement and getting started
I would like to provide a list of assets and enablement opportunities on SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation, aka. SAP Intelligent RPA.
Here is how you can learn more about, get enabled on, and be updated about the solution:
- SAP Community Page: community.sap.com/intelligent-rpa
- SAP web page: sap.com/rpa
- SAP Help Portal: help.sap.com/IRPA
- SAP Cloud Platform: sap.com/cloud-platform/capabilities/ibpm.intelligent-rpa
- Series of blog posts: digitalistmag.com/tag/intelligent-rpa-series
- YouTube: youtube.com/SAPintelligentRPA
- SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation in a Nutshell (available in self-paced mode)
- How to build Bots with SAP Intelligent RPA (available in self-paced mode, re-run live starting March 31st)
- Business Process Automation in SAP S/4HANA with SAP Intelligent RPA
- What’s New with Bot Building in SAP Intelligent RPA (starting May 12th)
For getting your hands dirty on the product, these are your current options:
- Get started with the Free Trial.
- Get your license from SAP Store.
- Your company requests an SAP Cloud Platform enterprise trial via their SAP account team, and you use the cloud credits for SAP Intelligent RPA. It is a trial tenant in your own SAP Cloud Platform account that is valid for 90 days.
- Choose a 3-month subscription
- Lowest-tier subscription: 500 EUR/month
- Afterwards, you can choose to renew for a long-term subscription if you’re happy with the outcome.
- If you are a partner, you can get a Test & Development license from SAP PartnerEdge Portal.
Stay tuned and happy bot building!