High Interest for SAP Intelligent Asset Management at the SAPSA User Conference in Stockholm
This November, more than 800 customers and partners attended IMPULS 2019, a SAPSA user group conference that gives us a great opportunity to interact with customers and network with the community.
SAPSA is an independent and non-profit association that facilitates the exchange of knowledge and experience between its members through networking, and strives to influence SAP to meet the needs of its members.
In addition to customer and partner presentations, we presented the SAP Intelligent Asset Management Portfolio with a live demo followed by a highly interactive Q&A session.
The interest was overwhelming and with all the seats taken, people were having to stand to listen to presentations from customers covering topics such as:
- How pump manufacturer Sulzer enabled predictive maintenance
- Development of Hand Held Solution Maintenance (HLU) in the Armed Forces
- Digital Twins at Siemens Turbine Service Business
- SAP PM interfacing to external systems at Linde
- Experiences from a Plant Maintenance/CS S/4HANA Greenfield implementation within the telecom industry
- How and why Ringhals and Forsmark work with continuous improvement in maintenance
- How Vattenfall works to improve and streamline maintenance with the help of continuous improvement, LEAN principles, Swedish maintenance standards and the maintenance module SAP Plant Maintenance.
As always, it was great to listen to customer project experiences and see how they find workarounds to cover their ever evolving maintenance processes. It is also a kind of paradise for partners to offer additional solutions complimentary to standard SAP offerings, for example, Fiori coverage and mobile applications.
Link to the official SAPSA event site: https://www.sapsa.se/event/impuls-2019/