Get Started with the SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Solution
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey AIN5 – Get Started with the SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Solution. For a full description of this learning journey, see the AIN5 Learning Journey on sap.com. The journey is also titled Unleash your data’s potential with smart analytics.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Get your badge here > SAP TechEd 2019 – Get Started with the SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Solution
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- AIN106 Demystifying SAP HANA Cloud Services
- See also blog post AIN106 – Demystifying SAP HANA Cloud Services, #SAPTechEd Las Vegas 2019 Summary by Tammy Powlas
- AIN207 One Data Management Strategy with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP BW/4HANA
Discover – Get the details
- AIN108 SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud: A Match Made in Heaven
- AIN206 What Makes SAP Data Warehouse Cloud the Only Enterprise-Grade Solution?
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- AIN375 Optimize Your Data to Insight Journey
- AIN376 Hands-On: SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BW/4HANA, and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- AIN377 Agile Semantic Modeling with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
Expand your skills – Go beyond
- Analytics with SAP Cloud Platform
- Freedom of Data with SAP Data Hub
- Analyzing Connected Data with SAP HANA Graph
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.
If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen