Become Agile through Intelligent Planning
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey AIN4 – Become agile through Intelligent Planning. For a full description of this learning journey, see the AIN4 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
There is no badge for this track.
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- AIN105 Intelligent Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud
Discover – Get the details
For road map presentations, see also Road Map Finder on sap.com.
- AIN830 SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning: Road Map
- AIN205 Prepare Your Enterprise for the Future of Planning
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- AIN372 Advanced Planning Features in SAP Analytics Cloud
- AIN373 Collaborative Business Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud
- AIN374 Hybrid Planning: Value of Adding SAP Analytics Cloud Planning to SAP BPC
Expand your skills – Go beyond
- SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation in a Nutshell
- Introduction to SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer
- Analytics with SAP Cloud Platform
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.
If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen