SAP Fiori Elements – Analytical List Page Part 1(Introduction)
Today, I am going to discuss my experience with SAP Fiori Elements (Analytical List Report/Object Page) as I had done. In this blog series we will cover the introduction of SAP Fiori Elements (Analytical List Page/Object Page) and we will develop a basic Analytical List Page/Object Page application using CDS views and Annotations.
- SAP Fiori elements provide designs for UI patterns and predefined templates for common application use cases.
- SAP Fiori elements (formerly known as smart templates) provide a framework for generating UIs at runtime based on metadata annotations and predefined templates for the most used application patterns.
- The Analytical List Page offers a unique way to analyze data step by step from different perspectives, to investigate a root cause through drilldown, and to act on transactional content. All this can be done seamlessly within one page.
- The Analytical List Page is just a combination of transaction data and analytical chart data.
For more information on SAP Fiori Elements and basics please visit my older blog post- SAP Fiori Elements- Introduction
- The Analytical List Page is comprised of these three following areas:
- Page Title
- Page Header
- Content Area (Page Content)
- 1.1. Page Title- Page title is comprised of Variant Management and KPI tags.
Variant Management KPI Tags
- We can add up to maximum 3 KPI tags in an application.
- 1.1.1. Variant Management- Variant Management
- 1.1.2. KPI Tags- KPI Tags
- 1.2. Page Header- Page Header is comprised of Filters and the result set of applied filters. We have two types of filter available:
- Compact Filter- Compact Filter
- Visual Filter- Visual Filter
- Content Area- Content area is comprised of hybrid view (Chart view + Table view)/ Table view only and Chart view only.
Next Step- Develop CDS view for SAP Fiori Elements (Analytical List Page)
For more information on Analytical List Page- Analytical List Page