Are you new to SAP? Then, you may be wondering how to best learn SAP and build up your skills. But Even if you are already experienced with SAP, you might find interesting tips here.
For learning SAP, SAP Learning Hub is a good starting point. SAP Learning Hub is a online learning platform, which offers thousands of different e-learning courses, e-books, assessments, interactive live sessions, and learning programs. The available content and live sessions depend on the SAP Learning Hub edition you are subscribed to. The most important editions are:
- Discovery edition: Free trial edition with more than 3000 preview titles
- Professional edition: Edition with more than 6000 e-learning, e-books, tutorials, assessments, live sessions and videos for all SAP solutions and more than 80 moderated SAP Learning Rooms
- Edition for finance with more than 1400 e-learning, e-books, tutorials, assessments, videos and related SAP Learning Rooms, e.g. for SAP ECC, SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA
- Edition for SAP digital platforms with more than 900 e-learning, e-books, tutorials, assessments, videos and related SAP Learning Rooms, e.g. for SAP Cloud Platform, and SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud edition with more than 400 e-learning, e-books, tutorials, assessments. live sessions, videos and related SAP Learning Rooms for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Other solution specific editions are available. For descriptions of these editions, click here. And there are some special editions such as:
- Edition for SAP PartnerEdge included in the SAP PartnerEdge membership program with content relevant to sales, presales, marketing and customer engagement personnel
- Edition for SAP Enterprise Support included in an SAP Enterprise Support agreement or cloud subscription with content and scheduled expert-led live events from the SAP Enterprise Support Academy program
TIP: If you are not sure about your subscription, you can check it as follows: Go to your SAP Learning Hub profile page (learninghub.sap.com/profile) and choose “Training” > “Learning Subscriptions”
Get Started with SAP Learning Hub in Five Steps
1. Register for SAP Learning Hub, discovery edition
The SAP Learning Hub discovery edition is free of charge and allows you to explorer SAP Learning Hub for two weeks. You can register here: training.sap.com/learninghub
2. Watch the SAP Learning Hub welcome video
Watch the welcome video on the SAP Learning Hub homepage. The video explains the basic navigation and shows how to use the main dropdown menu. You can also watch the video here:
3. Explore SAP Learning Hub
SAP Learning Hub offers thousands of different e-learning courses, e-books, assessments, live sessions, and learning programs. The available content depends on the SAP Learning Hub edition you are subscribed to. From the SAP Learning Hub homepage, you can directly access the most important sections of SAP Learning Hub:
- Learning Journeys: Visual learning paths with recommended learning content for various roles and SAP solutions available on your edition
- Learning Content: Huge library of e-learning courses, e-books, web assessments, and other learning assets
- SAP Learning Rooms: Moderated learning communities where you can further explore your learning options, interact with colleagues and experts, join live sessions, ask your questions and find additional content
- SAP Live Access (option): Cloud training systems for many SAP courses
- Live Sessions: Webinars and interactive technical info sessions delivered by SAP experts and trainers
- Soft Skills: E-books and podcasts for non-SAP related topics such as project management, teamwork and leadership
From the SAP Learning Hub homepage, you can also download the complete catalog of available learning assets by edition and contact our support team.
4. Join the Welcome Room and take the SAP Learning Hub onboarding course
Join the Welcome Room where you can ask all SAP Learning Hub related questions. Choose “Learning Rooms” from the dropdown menu in the top left corner and then choose the Welcome Room from the list of featured learning rooms. In the Welcome Room, you also find the SAP Learning Hub onboarding course with helpful tutorials for new users. Choose “Get Started” from the main menu to launch the course, which is also available as a mobile app.
5. Attend your first info session in the Welcome Room
In the Welcome Room you find monthly info sessions for new users. Make sure that you attend one of these sessions.
Some helpful links you might want to bookmark: