In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey UX3 – Implement and run a great UX for your intelligent suite.For a full description of this learning journey, see the UX3 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event! For road map presentations, see also Road Map Finder on sap.com.
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded.
For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
For the overview blog post see
Explore – Start with an overview
- UX202 A Behind-the-Scenes Look at How SAP IT Drives Simplicity Using SAP Fiori
Discover – Get the details
- UX104 Building SAP Fiori Apps Quickly and Simply
- UX201 Paving the Way to SAP Fiori UX for SAPS/4HANA
- UX203 All You Need to Know About SAP Fiori Launchpad
- UX204 Best Practices for Implementation of SAP Fiori: The Big Picture
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- UX262 Building Central SAP Fiori Launchpad Sites on SAP Cloud Platform
- UX265 Bring the Full SAP Fiori User Experience to Your Screens in SAP GUI
- UX361 SAP Fiori for Rapid Activation of SAP S/4HANA and Content Configuration
- SEC263 Keep Hackers Out of Your Hybrid Cloud and On-Premise Applications
Expand your skills – Go beyond
- Intelligent Enterprise User Experience with SAP Fiori 3
- Design-Led Approach for the Intelligent Enterprise
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.
If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen