Another release of SAP S/4HANA as our journey into the “Intelligent Enterprise” continues.. and that means another North American SAP S/4HANA Partner Innovation Day. This time, the focus was on the newly released 1909 version of S/4HANA. Yet again, the North American partner community support was outstanding with ~80 resources representing over 35 unique partners in attendance. Those partner resources in attendance left Newtown Square enabled, empowered, and encouraged to take 1909 to the NA GB marketplace.
1909 topics that were covered included:
- The Intelligent Enterprise & Roadmap
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 Scope Overview
- Movement & Conversion to S/4HANA
- S/4HANA Cloud
- Intelligent Enterprise Integration, Extensibility and Packaging
- SAP Embedded Analytics & Analytics Cloud
- S/4HANA Demo Tools and Online Resources
Utilizing the newly acquired “Experience Management” tools via Qualtrics, we were able to gather immediate feedback via a quick survey. The results were quite supportive, with:
– 65% responding that they would be able to “immediately” apply lessons learned to their business
(30% responding “very likely” to apply)
– Content Details were reported back as “4.25 out of 5.00”
– Speakers were rated “4.55 out of 5.00”
All the materials that were presented have been “captured and saved” in an SAP Jam Group that all attending partners can access. This way, they can transfer the knowledge they gained in NSQ with their fellow colleagues to further spread the message of S/4 HANA in North America.
Thanks to all our partners for the fantastic support & confidence they showed in North American Partner Solution Center, and here’s to a wildly successful deployment of 1909 in North America!
and “special guests” Michele Boyer & Nic Vervoort