The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) would like to formally invite all partners and ISVs with SAP-certified solutions and all Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to our quarterly Partner Meetup Event on Thursday November 7, 2019!
Please join us in spending an afternoon full of interactive and open discussions with product and integration experts at SAP Silicon Valley. We will be hosting our event at the SAP AppHaus.
The SAP Palo Alto AppHaus is located in SAP Silicon Valley’s campus and is a dedicated space for customer facing activities as well as co-innovation projects.
In addition to networking and connecting with one another, this event is geared towards providing you with relevant product updates from SAP. Additionally, we would highly value your feedback on how we can improve the certification process and related services.
Please note the final agenda is as follows:
- 3:00 – 3:30 Registration and Coffee
- 3:30 – 4:00 Intro to AppHaus
- 4:00 – 4:30 Developer’s Community
- 4:30 – 5:00 SAP Business Technology Business Platform News and Updates
- 5:00 – 5:15 Break
- 5:15 – 5:45 SAP Next Generation Partnering and ICC Updates
- 5:45 – 6:00 Q&A with Product and Integration Experts, Networking
SAP Palo Alto AppHaus Building 9
3475 Deer Creek Rd,
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Register today with Renata Padilha to ensure your spot at the event and to receive the latest information. See you in Palo Alto!