Design and Develop SAP Fiori Apps
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey UX2 – Design and Develop SAP Fiori apps.For a full description of this learning journey, see the UX2 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event! For road map presentations, see also Road Map Finder on sap.com.
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Any good? Post a comment, share on social media, and/or give a like. That’s how the community works. Thanks!
Get your badge here > SAP TechEd 2019 – Design and Develop SAP Fiori Apps
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- UX101 – Feel Left Behind? Develop SAP Fiori and SAPUI5 with SAP Web IDE for ABAPers
Discover – Get the details
- UX102 – Benefits of the Evolution of SAPUI5 and UI5 Web Components
- UX103 – Develop SAP Fiori Apps Rapidly with Low-Code Development Tools
- UX205 – Cross-Platform Mobile Development for the Digital Workplace
- UX206 – Accelerate Development of Native Enterprise Solutions for iOS and Android
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- UX260 – Create Analytical SAP Fiori Apps Quickly and Efficiently
- UX261 – Develop Apps with SAPUI5
- UX263 – Develop SAP Fiori Apps from Back End to User Interface
- UX264 – Simplify Development of SAP Fiori Apps for End-to-End Scenarios
- UX360 – Build Cross-Platform Mobile Solutions for iOS and Android
- CAA160 – Getting Started with SAP Cloud Application Programming Model
- CAA161 – Extend SAP S/4HANA Using SAP Cloud Platform Rapid Application Development
- CAA380 – Code it, Run It Through SAPUI5 for Test Automation in Continuous Delivery