Securely build, extend, and integrate your business applications in the cloud
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey SEC3: Securely build, extend, and integrate your business applications in the cloud. For a full description of this learning journey, see the SEC3 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Any good? Post a comment, share on social media, and/or give a like. That’s how the community works. Thanks!
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- SEC103 – Achieving Security by Design and by Default with SAP Solutions
- SEC104 – Safeguarding Data and Access in SAP HANA
Discover – Get the details
- SEC204 – How to Build an Efficient, Encrypted Compressed In-Memory Database
- SEC302 – Enabling Privacy-Preserving Enterprise Applications
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- SEC263 – Keep Hackers Out of Your Hybrid Cloud and On-Premise Applications
- SEC264 – Troubleshooting Security Issues in SAP Cloud Platform
- SEC363 – How to Manage Open Source Security in Your Development
- SEC364 – Secure Microservices in Cloud Foundry Environment on SAP Cloud Platform