Comply with legal regulations and securely govern your intelligent enterprise landscape
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey SEC2: Comply with legal regulations and securely govern your intelligent enterprise landscape. For a full description of this learning journey, see the SEC2 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Any good? Post a comment, share on social media, and/or give a like. That’s how the community works. Thanks!
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- LT111 How an Information Retrieval Framework by SAP Supports Compliance with GDPR
- LT118 Proving Accountability Has a Lot To Do with Organized Note-Taking
- SEC203 Functions and Features in Data Protection in SAP S/4HANA for GDPR and CCPA
- SEC205 A Holistic Approach to GDPR and CCPA Helps Purpose-Driven Data Protection
Discover – Get the details
- SEC300 SAP Cloud Platform Data Retention Manager for Data Protection and Privacy
- SEC301 Blocking and Deletion of Personal Data
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- SEC261 How to Fix the Most Common Security Vulnerabilities in Your Coding
- SEC262 Secure the Intelligent Enterprise with SAP Enterprise Threat Detection
- SEC365 Run Your Cloud Applications Compliantly and Securely on SAP Cloud Platform
Expand your skills – Go beyond
- Information Security Management in a Nutshell
- Liquid Legal: Transforming an Industry [by SAP/NetApp]