Add tile in Fiori Launchpad for scenario specific inbox
A requirement might come to create scenario specific inbox applications as a separate tile. This short article gives you the information you seek.
To add a new dynamic tile and the custom workflow to the My Inbox app.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the SAP Fiori launchpad designer.
- Select SAP_FND_TC_T, and add a new dynamic tile.
3. Use the following details in the General section,
- Title: Enter “My Inbox”.
- Subtitle: Enter “PR Approval”.
- Keywords: Enter “Workflow, Inbox, PR Approval”.
- Icon: Select an icon.
4. Enter the Service URL details in the Dynamic Data section:
“/sap/opu/odata/IWPGW/TASKPROCESSING;mo;v=2/ScenarioCollection?$filter=key eq <your scenario ID>”.
Remember in our last article we created a scenario ID, let us make use of the scenario ID previously created “PR_RELEASE”.
5. Enter the following details in the Navigation section (see Figure 12.48):
- Semantic Object: “WorkflowTask”
- Action: “displayInbox”
- Parameters: “scenarioId=<your scenario ID>”
Configuration screen for scenario specific inbox
6. Click Save.
7. Log in to SAP Fiori launchpad, and add the new My Inbox tile from the SAP_FND_TC_T catalog.
8. Click the My Inbox PR Approval tile and open it .
I hope this short article is found helpful. To read an article about the configuration of Fiori my Inbox App with SAP business workflow. Click here.