On the 15th of October the Final Conference of the FutureFlow research project took place on the premises of the Energy Community in Vienna. Consumers as Guardians of the Power System was the overall motive of the day. The FutureFlow members, amongst others Eles, APG, Transelectrica, cyberGRID and SAP presented their results from the four research years. Presentations can be downloaded on the FutureFlow webpage.
One day later, SAP ran at the same location the second Executive Value Network focusing on the Intelligent Enterprise for TSOs & DSOs.
Topics presented during the day included
- An overview on SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise strategy for TSOs and DSOs
- SAP’s approach on Enterprise Asset Management with a focus on the latest cloud solutions for Predictive Maintenance and Asset Strategy Management.
The Predictive Maintenance approach was further illustrated by a presentation from Ellevio, the Swedish transmission and distribution company.
- An SAP Cloud Platform based solution to Model Real-time Grid Situation for re-dispatching and cross border exchange of electricity
- The SAP smart metering platform Cloud for Energy
- An overview on solutions to make balancing and trading more efficient given by the SAP partner EvolutionEnergie
The aim of the Executive Value Network is however not only to present and demo the latest innovations but also to enable networking amongst the participants. Each presentation was therefore followed by very lively discussions and the promise at the end of the day to run the 3rd Executive Value Network next year.