Double Down on ALM Topics with SAP TechEd – Las Vegas Replays
Dancing colors from a million light bulbs seemed to promise magical nights lasting as long as desired. Symphonic tooting of slot machines surely must have made winners of patient souls. Even a Las Vegas dreamer’s impressions may fade with time, but at least when it comes to SAP TechEd – Las Vegas, reflections of ALM optimizing business processes need not be missed. Now’s your chance to try the replays!
Here are new SAP TechEd 2019 replay videos concerning SAP Cloud ALM, Focused Solutions, and SAP Solution Manager. Pick a topic, any ALM topic.
Find the Right ALM Solution for Your Cloud Journey
- Description: Get acquainted with the application lifecycle management (ALM) capabilities offered by both SAP Cloud ALM and SAP Solution Manager. Hear about the direction SAP is taking with these offerings and find out which one is right for you today and in the future.
SAP Cloud ALM – News and Road Map from an Implementation Perspective
https://events.sap.com/teched/en/session/48443 (short version, 36:28)
https://events.sap.com/teched/en/session/51556 (long version recorded in Barcelona in October 2019, 51:19)
- Description: Learn about SAP Cloud ALM implementation. We provide an overview of implementation-related functions, starting with project initiation and team-member onboarding. We follow that with an overview on managing all build-related activities through implementation tasks and managing requirements by leveraging fit-to-standard workshops based on SAP Activate and SAP Best Practices content. Finally, we provide the latest news in test and deployment management and follow up with an outlook and road map.
SAP Cloud ALM – News and Road Map from an Operations Perspective
- Description: In this session, we provide an overview of the newest functionality provided by SAP Cloud ALM for supporting the intelligent suite. We address the challenges associated with SAP support for public clouds and show the strategic road map from an operations perspective.
Prepare Before 2020 to Ensure Your Systems Stay Connected to SAP
- Description: The support backbone refers to the central infrastructure that provides technical support to SAP customers. It has been updated, and customers need to switch to the new infrastructure before January 2020 to ensure continuous connectivity. Join this session to find out how the update affects SAP Solution Manager and Focused Run and what actions you must take.
Achieve End-to-End Customer Success for Your Intelligent Enterprise
- Description: Hear about a new approach to customer success and discover the new generation of tools that help manage value maximization for the intelligent suite from SAP. Learn how artificial intelligence can support your goals by driving fast, accurate support answers, built directly into the product you’re using. Experience a walk-through demo on how machine learning–driven support services can simplify your support interactions.
Focused Run: The Operations Platform for On-Premise-Centric Customers, Barcelona 2019
- Description: Hear how use cases such as integration monitoring and user monitoring are offering advanced features to support the operation of modern hybrid landscapes with the highest possible level of efficiency and performance. See the newest innovations in analytics and intelligence capabilities, such as system anomaly prediction, which are now exclusively available with the Focused Run solution for SAP Solution Manager.
To go all-in for a deep-dive conference that focuses solely on ALM topics, check out the remaining scheduled dates for SAP Solution Manager Education Summit (SolEd).
In addition, SAP TechEd is headed to India and you can still register: SAP TechEd (Bangalore), November 28-30.
Beautifully articulated. Kudos!!