Support identity and access management for your business applications
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey SEC1: Support identity and access management for your business applications. For a full description of this learning journey, see the SEC1 – Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Any good? Post a comment, share on social media, and/or give a like. That’s how the community works. Thanks!
Get your badge here > SAP TechEd 2019 – Support Identity and Access Management for your Business Applications.
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- SEC100 – Manage Roles with Intelligent Algorithms for the Intelligent Enterprise
- SEC200 – How to Run Identity and Access Management for the Intelligent Enterprise
- SEC201 – Turning Total Workforce Management into an End-to-End Process with IAM
Discover – Get the details
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- SEC260 – Access Risk Analysis and User Provisioning for the Intelligent Enterprise
- SEC360 – Authentication, SSO, and Authorization Best Practices in Hybrid Landscapes
- SEC361 – Extend Identity and Access Management Environments with Cloud Applications
- SEC362 – Integrate SAP Applications into Your Existing IAM Solution
Expand your skills – Go beyond
Learned Something New?
Post a comment, share on social media, and/or give a like. That’s how the community works. Thanks.
If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen