Updated February 5, 2020. I want to share some exciting news that SAP Analytics Cloud embedded edition is now part of SAP Cloud Platform Enterprise Agreement (CPEA). Here is a demo of how you get access to SAP Analytics Cloud, embedded edition in SAP Cloud Platform.
SAP Analytics Cloud, Embedded edition released for SAP Cloud Platform
Juergen Mueller, SAP CTO, announced at TechEd 2019 that the Business Technology Platform unites intelligent, application, database, data management, and analytic services to enhance the Intelligent Enterprise. As of February 4, 2020, SAP Analytics Cloud, embedded edition has been successfully released to customers within SAP Cloud Platform. With this reuse business service, application developers on the SAP Cloud Platform are now able to embed SAP Analytics Cloud business intelligence capabilities into their business applications with a unified user experience. For more information on CPEA license model, click here. SAP Analytics Cloud, embedded edition is limited to live connectivity to SAP Cloud Platform HANA Service.
Click the link below for a preview of how SAP Analytics Cloud is embedded into a SAP Cloud Platform Tax application:
More Information on SAP Analytics Cloud embedded in other SAP Applications
The embedded edition of SAP Analytics Cloud is now available in S/4HANA Cloud, SuccessFactors and C/4HANA as part of those applications. You can learn more about these planned solutions in the blog posts.
- S/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud by Kevin McConnell
- SAP Analytics Cloud now embedded in SAP S/4HANA Cloud by Rolf Sieberg
- SuccessFactors and SAP Analytics Cloud by Joanne Koh-Stewart
- C/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud by Kevin McConnell
- Concur, Ariba, Fieldglass and SAP Analytics Cloud by Terry Penner
SAP Analytics Cloud Enterprise edition provides enhanced analytic capabilities for SAP Cloud Platform
While the SAP Analytics Cloud, embedded edition is limited to BI capabilities and SAP Cloud Platform data only, SAP Analytics Cloud Enterprise edition allows your business users to blend your SAP Cloud Platform application data with other application data allowing you to plan, predict, and share insights so you can break down silos and make proactive and confident decisions. For more information on SAP Analytics Cloud and customer stories, visit SAP Analytics Cloud.
Leverage SAP HANA Cloud Services
SAP Analytics Cloud is also an integral part of SAP HANA Cloud Services. SAP HANA Cloud Services provides a single data and analytics service that provides data scale, data quality, and data usage that drives business value. It includes:
- SAP Analytics Cloud as the Analytics service providing BI, Planning, and Predictive capabilities in a single solution,
- SAP Data Warehouse Cloud providing end-to-end data warehouse services that blends, enriches, governs, and provides a semantic layer for your data, and
- SAP HANA Cloud providing end-to-end database services, storage, federation, and runs powerful applications with the power of SAP HANA in the cloud with General Availability in Q2 2020.
Watch this video to learn how Gates Corporation and their partner Nimbl use SAP HANA Cloud Services and SAP Cloud Platform Services to build an Industry 4.0 application workflow. You can also read more about the Gates story here.
To learn more about the material benefits that SAP HANA Cloud Services can provide your organization, visit the SAP HANA Cloud Services.