Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP User Experience
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s User Experience solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP User Experience or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP User Experience projects for registration:
- SAP Support
- Multilingual Development and Translation with SAP Translation Hub (Cloud and On-premise)
- Unified User Interfaces for Identity and Access Management
- Intelligent Error Management in SAP Fiori
- New Interaction Paths for SAP Fiori 3
- Native mobile application for CxO/ Finance Director
- Native mobile application for Production Supervisor/Planner
- Native mobile applications for Procurement
- Native mobile applications for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Business ByDesign Concepts for China
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!