Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP SuccessFactors
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s SuccessFactors solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP SuccessFactors or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP SuccessFactors projects for registration:
- SAP Support
- Integration of SAP SuccessFactors with SAP S/4HANA Public Sector
- SAP Cloud Platform Print Service
- Unified User Interfaces for Identity and Access Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning: Employee Listening for Learning
- FlexPay by SAP – Overhead-Free Management of Flexible Salary Payments
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!