Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP Leonardo
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Leonardo solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Leonardo or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP Leonardo projects for registration:
- Intelligent tagging and attachment reporting
- Multilingual Development and Translation with SAP Translation Hub (Cloud and On-premise)
- Preserve privacy when working on encrypted data
- How to fully automate Kanban and Jit-in-Time (JIT) Processes by Making use of Internet of Things
- Data Anonymization and Security for Analytics and Machine Learning
- Concepts for SAP Intelligent RPA and Innovation with SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and Qualtrics
- Autonomous Post Received Invoice by iRPA and Machine Learning
- Native mobile application for CxO/ Finance Director
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!