Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP Leonardo Internet of Things
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Leonardo Internet of Things solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Leonardo Internet of Things or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP Leonardo Internet of Things projects for registration:
- Preserve privacy when working on encrypted data
- How to fully automate Kanban and Jit-in-Time (JIT) Processes by Making use of Internet of Things
- Life cycle management and execution of Machine Learning model at the edge
- Discrete Industries: Concepts for a Digital Vehicle Hub
- SAP Intelligent Asset Management – Investigation into a workbench
- Native mobile application for Production Supervisor/Planner
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!