Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP S/4HANA Finance
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA Finance solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S/4HANA Finance Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP S/4HANA Finance projects for registration:
- SAP Support
- Testing functionality of Payments and treasury bank correspondence formats mapping tools
- Support LATAM Customers/Partners to enable own reports in SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Feedback on Swiss QR Code
- Unit of production depreciation and mass processing of assets for Oil&Gas
- Preserve privacy when working on encrypted data
- Autonomous Post Received Invoice by iRPA and Machine Learning
- Processing of Closing Jobs in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Native mobile application for CxO/ Finance Director
- Native mobile applications for Procurement
- Predictive Accounting in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Risk based compliance management for SMEs in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Controls Service Content for Financial Operations in S/4HANA Finance
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!