Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP Digital Supply Chain
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Digital Supply Chain solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Digital Supply Chain or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP Digital Supply Chain projects for registration:
- Preserve privacy when working on encrypted data
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud for Insights
- Native mobile application for Production Supervisor/Planner
- Discrete Industries: Concepts for a Digital Vehicle Hub
- SAP Intelligent Asset Management – Investigation into a workbench
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!