Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP CRM und Customer Experience
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s CRM und Customer Experience solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP CRM und Customer Experience Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP CRM und Customer Experience projects for registration:
- Admin Experience for SAP C/4HANA
- SAP Customer Order Sourcing
- Concepts for order management in SAP C/4HANA
- Web activity tracking on first party digital properties
- Pricing suggestion with intelligent product proposal
- Intelligent tagging and attachment reporting
- Intelligent Sales Assitant
- Concepts for a dynamic visit planning
- SAP Cloud for Utilities – reimagine intelligent billing processes in the cloud
- Preserve privacy when working on encrypted data
- B2B Relationships in the SAP Marketing Cloud
- SAP Support
- Discrete Industries: Concepts for a Digital Vehicle Hub
- SAP Omnichannel Promotion Pricing service (OPPS)
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!