Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP Cloud Platform
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Cloud Platform solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Cloud Platform or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP Cloud Platform projects for registration:
- Simplifying your DevOps experience on SAP Cloud Platform by leveraging Alert Notification
- SAP Customer Order Sourcing
- Intelligent tagging and attachment reporting
- SAP Support
- Multilingual Development and Translation with SAP Translation Hub (Cloud and On-premise)
- Analytics in Real Estate – Validation of Embedded Analytics for Real Estate Business Processes
- Email Templates: SCP Service for managing content for serial communication like Emails
- Preserve privacy when working on encrypted data
- Data Anonymization and Security for Analytics and Machine Learning
- SAP Cloud Platform Data Retention Manager
- SAP Cloud Platform Print Service
- Event-based Architecture and Business Events for SAP S/4HANA
- Robotic Audit and Intelligent Analysis in SAP S/4HANA
- Discrete Industries: Concepts for a Digital Vehicle Hub
- Unified User Interfaces for Identity and Access Management
- Accelerate integration with non-SAP or Third-Party applications
- SAP Cloud for Utilities – reimagine intelligent billing processes in the cloud
- Controls Service Content for Financial Operations in S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Cloud ALM: Availability Management for the Intelligent Enterprise
- Live Processes in SAP Intelligent Business Process Management
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!