Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP Ariba
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Ariba solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Ariba Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP Ariba projects for registration:
- SAP Cloud Platform Print Service
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing for SAP Intelligent Product Design
- SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing historic price data automation
- Spec master integration to Product Sourcing
- SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance Management: Factory (Production Facility) Support
- SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance Management: Registration Template
- Unified User Interfaces for Identity and Access Management
- Risk based compliance management for SMEs in SAP S/4HANA Finance
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!