Partners: Use this Toolkit to Host Your Own Q4 Office Event Around #SAPInnovateLive on Nov. 5
It’s Q4 and if you are running out of ideas to pull in customers and prospects to your office, sometimes it’s easier to create a successful office event around a high-powered online event with lots of takeaways.
The high-powered event that I’m talking about is Innovate LIVE by SAP, a 90-minute livestream on Tuesday, Nov. 5 at 11 a.m. (EST) to see technology innovations that are helping small and midsize businesses succeed today.
Creating an office event around Innovate LIVE by SAP, you can invite your customers and prospects, to cultivate relationships in a non-pressure way. It’s a great launch pad to spark conversations around the livestream topics that will resonate with your audience whether they are looking to attract and hire talent, manage business growth, or find, nurture, and manage customers, there will be relevant examples for your business’s branding, products, employees, and customers.
Now, the streaming event is not going to be a bunch of boring talking heads say blah this and blah that. Think of it more as a high-energy and highly informative TV show-like format.
Use this event to ignite relevant conversations with customers or warm-up prospects to the inspiring range of innovative potential so they can gain insights from businesses just like theirs that are using technology innovations to succeed and grow.
- Hear Gary Vaynerchuk. Investor, serial entrepreneur, 5-time New York Times best-selling author and CEO of VaynerX will talk about building your businesses, being a brand pioneer, using emerging technology to fuel growth… and more. (More about Gary)
- SAP Customers offer insights and practical tips–in four compelling showcases highlighting how SAP HCM, ERP, CX and next-gen technologies paired with partner innovations deliver indisputable value to growing companies.
- Elevate the discussion with Inspiring Showcases. The livestream features four real-life showcases of growing companies using technology innovations to reach their business goals. And. you can show off your own innovation that your customers and prospects may not know about.
Leverage the Event Toolkit
To make it easier for you, we’ve created an easy-to-use tool kit that provides, guidance, social copy and co-branded .oft invite emails. Specifically, the kits includes three email types.The invitation emails are designed so that you can add your logo and tailor with information such as your address and time to show up etc. Instructions are also included in how to send the .oft file from your inbox.
- A co-branded email to customers and prospects inviting them to your office to watch the streaming event.
- A co-branded heads-up email to customers and prospects to let them know about the event so that they can watch it on their own.
- A thank you for attending your office event email.
And if you are hosting the event at your office, get social with it and post it to social media of your choice and use the hashtag: #SAPInnovateLIVE – we’d love to see your event. And, make sure you access the partner event tool kit.
Give your customers and prospects good for for thought with Innovate LIVE by SAP and make sure you order lunch.