Master integration technologies uniting your intelligent suite
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey INT2 – Master integration technologies uniting your intelligent suite. For a full description of this learning journey, see the INT2 – Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event! For road map presentations, see also Road Map Finder on sap.com.
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Get your badge here >> SAP TechEd 2019 – Master Integration Technologies Uniting your Intelligent Suite
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- INT202 – AI-Driven and Open Integration to Customize Intelligent Suite Scenarios
- INT203 – SAP Cloud Platform API Management: Customer Use Cases and Best Practices | slides
- See also the blog by Matthias Allgaier Integration Solution Advisory Methodology (ISA-M): Define Integration Guidelines for Your Organization
Discover – Get the details
For road map presentations, see also Road Map Finder on sap.com.
- INT823 Road Map for SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite
- INT102 – How to Apply the Integration Solution Advisory Methodology
- DAT202 – SAP Data Hub: Data Integration with Enterprise Applications | slides
- SEC200 – How to Run Identity and Access Management for the Intelligent Enterprise
- UX208 – Explore SAP Fiori 3 for End-to-End Processes in the Intelligent Enterprise
Learn – Become competent
- INT300 – Simplify Master Data Integration with Services from SAP Cloud Platform
- CAA123 – Integrating SAP S/4HANA Cloud from Digital Core to Edge – Made Simple
- DAT201 – SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services: Integration Use Cases
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- INT361 – Govern Access to Your Applications with SAP Cloud Platform API Management
- INT362 – Event-Driven Integration of SAP S/4HANA to Non-SAP Apps with Agility
- INT363 – Leverage SAP Intelligent RPA to Connect Office Tools with SAP Processes
- INT364 – SAP Business Network: How Contextual Intelligence Leads to Innovation
- INT365 – Run Enterprise-Grade Integrations with SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- CAA263 – Develop an End-to-End Intelligent Process for an Intelligent Enterprise
Expand your skills – Go beyond
Related openSAP courses (free) and SAP Training learning journeys (subscription). Some learning journeys list additional lectures or workshops.
- Integration – The Key to the Intelligent Enterprise
- Integration with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Simplify Integration with SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Basics
- SAP Cloud Platform API Management
- SAP API Business Hub on SAP Cloud Platform
- DAT203 SAP Data Services and SAP Data Hub
To access the slides and workshop scripts, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- DAT363 Create and Manage End-to-End Data Pipelines with SAP Data Hub
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen
SAP HANA 2.0 – An Introduction
Just getting started with SAP HANA? Or do have a migration to SAP HANA 2.0 coming up? Need a quick update covering business benefits and technology overview. Understand the role of the system administrator, developer, data integrator, security officer, data scientist, data modeler, project manager, and other SAP HANA stakeholders? My latest book about SAP HANA 2.0 covers everything you need to know.
Get it from SAP Press or Amazon: