#askSAP Analytics Community Call on October 29th! Moving Forward with SAP BusinessObjects BI and SAP Analytics Cloud
Join the #askSAP Analytics Innovations Community Call on October 29th!
Uncertainty seems to be a hallmark of the BI and Analytics market these days. Mark Twain, the noted American humorist, is quoted as having once said, “The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” Many have falsely thought that to be the case with SAP BusinessObjects BI as well.
The recent announcement of the upcoming SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 Beta program and the release of the updated SAP Analytics Statement of Direction reinforces SAP’s commitment to our on-premise customers. It reflects a focus to help enhance and build upon the mission-critical on-premise use cases as well as leveraging universes, documents, and assets in conjunction with the BI, planning, and predictive use case innovations provided by SAP Analytics Cloud.
Join us for this important and informative #askSAP Analytics Innovations Community Call, you will see what the future has in store for SAP BusinessObjects BI as well as ideas for consideration as you look at your BI solutions.
Moving Forward with SAP BusinessObjects BI and SAP Analytics Cloud
We’re inviting you to join our upcoming #askSAP Analytics Innovations Community Call on October 29, 2019.
- Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- Time: 7:30am PT | 10:30am ET | 4:30 PT CET
- Duration: 90 minutes
On this call, you will learn about:
- SAP’s Statement of Direction and Commitment to SAP BusinessObjects BI
- Enhanced capabilities and what’s ahead in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3
- Key enhancements for SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- Next steps for SAP BusinessObjects Explorer and Xcelsius
- Extend and Expand with SAP Analytics Cloud Smart Discovery and Analytics Designer
Experts Set to Present
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to share feedback via poll questions and ask questions of these SAP Analytics product experts listed below.
- Kate Wright – Vice President, Head of Augmented BI, SAP HANA & Analytics, SAP
- Eric Fenollosa – Chief Product Expert, SAP BusinessObjects BI, SAP
- Sofiya Muzychko – Product Manager, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP
- Jie Deng – Product Manager, SAP Analytics, SAP
- Patrick Sims – Senior Director, Global Center of Excellence, Analytics, SAP
Join the Conversation and Bring your Questions
This is your opportunity to be a part of the conversation and engage with SAP product experts. You’ll be able to ask your questions live during the #askSAP call. Luckily, you don’t have to wait until October 29th to get started. Submit your questions for the Q&A in advance by commenting on this blog post or via Twitter using the hashtag #askSAP.
Don’t miss this interactive event on October 29 – register now.