Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2019-3 for SAP S/4HANA
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2019 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights into new SAP product developments. Afterwards, product managers will ask for the participants’ honest assessment, input, and ideas.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S4/HANA Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 8th, 2019.
SAP S/4HANA projects for registration:
- SAP Omnichannel Promotion Pricing service (OPPS)
- SAP Support
- Testing functionality of Payments and treasury bank correspondence formats mapping tools
- Support LATAM Customers/Partners to enable own reports in SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Feedback on Swiss QR Code
- Requirements for assortment management in SAP S/4HANA Retail
- Integration of SAP SuccessFactors with SAP S/4HANA Public Sector
- Preserve privacy when working on encrypted data
- How to fully automate Kanban and Jit-in-Time (JIT) Processes by Making use of Internet of Things
- Data Anonymization and Security for Analytics and Machine Learning
- Concepts for SAP Intelligent RPA and Innovation with SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and Qualtrics
- Event-based Architecture and Business Events for SAP S/4HANA
- Autonomous Post Received Invoice by iRPA and Machine Learning
- Processing of Closing Jobs in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Robotic Audit and Intelligent Analysis in SAP S/4HANA
- Discrete Industries: Concepts for a Digital Vehicle Hub
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud for Insights
- Intelligent Error Management in SAP Fiori
- New Interaction Paths for SAP Fiori 3
- Native mobile application for CxO/ Finance Director
- Native mobile application for Production Supervisor/Planner
- Native mobile applications for Procurement
- Native mobile applications for SAP S/4HANA
- Predictive Accounting in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Risk based compliance management for SMEs in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Controls Service Content for Financial Operations in S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Document Compliance, invoice attachments
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!