Connect with an Intelligent Suite in a Hybrid Landscape
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey INT1, Connect with an intelligent suite in a hybrid landscape. For a full description of this learning journey, see the INT1 – Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event! For road map presentations, see also Road Map Finder on sap.com.
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Get your badge here > SAP TechEd 2019 – Connect with an Intelligent Suite in a Hybrid Landscape
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- INT200 SAP Intelligent RPA Connects the Intelligent Suite with Legacy Applications
Discover – Get the details
- LT115 Using SAP Intelligent RPA to Further Automate Intelligent Suite Processes
- INT100 The Hybrid Integration Platform from SAP for Your Integration Needs | slides
- INT101 Integrate It All with SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite | slides
- INT103 – Discover the Integration DNA of the Intelligent Suite from SAP
- DAT202 SAP Data Hub: Data Integration with Enterprise Applications | slides
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- INT360 Extend and Manage SAP-Delivered Integrations for SAP C/4HANA
- INT383 Apply Integration Advisor to Adapt Processes of the Intelligent Suite
- INT384 Take an Automated Approach to Configure Integration Scenarios
Expand your skills – Go beyond
Related openSAP courses (free) and SAP Training learning journeys (subscription). Some learning journeys list additional lectures or workshops.
- Integration – The Key to the Intelligent Enterprise
- Integration with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Simplify Integration with SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Basics
- Line of Business Integration and Security on SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Process Integration and SAP Process Orchestration
- CAA210 Focused Run: The Operations Platform for On-Premise-Centric Customers | slides
- DAT201 SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services: Integration Use Cases
- DAT203 SAP Data Services and SAP Data Hub
To access the slides and workshop scripts, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- INT460 Integrate and Manage Master Data in Hybrid Environments
- DAT363 Create and Manage End-to-End Data Pipelines with SAP Data Hub
- SEC360 Authentication, SSO, and Authorization Best Practices in Hybrid Landscapes
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen
SAP HANA 2.0 – An Introduction
Just getting started with SAP HANA? Or do have a migration to SAP HANA 2.0 coming up? Need a quick update covering business benefits and technology overview. Understand the role of the system administrator, developer, data integrator, security officer, data scientist, data modeler, project manager, and other SAP HANA stakeholders? My latest book about SAP HANA 2.0 covers everything you need to know.
Get it from SAP Press or Amazon: