Welcome to the October update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub.Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
SAP Ariba Now in SAP Live Access
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, and SAP Learning Hub, edition for procurement and networks.
We are delighted to announce the availability of SAP Ariba in SAP Live Access. The new offering will help users to complete a requisition-to-payment cycle as well as create compliance contracts. Learners can now perform the exercises from four of the most popular SAP Ariba courses (AR500, AR510, AR520, and AR530) in a live production SAP Ariba environment. Usage contingents come with some editions of SAP Learning Hub or can be purchased through www.learn.sap/liveaccess/.
Stay tuned, we are looking to bring additional functionality to support more courses in the future.
For questions or support, please visit the SAP Ariba Overview Learning Room*.
* Link accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub
New Learning Content Live in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition and SAP Learning Hub, edition for people engagement.
We are pleased to announce the availability of the SAP SuccessFactors 1908 courses in SAP Learning Hub. These courses include the academy, customer, integration and key and end user training. Customers with SAP Learning Hub, professional edition and SAP Learning Hub, edition for people engagement subscriptions will have access to the content.
View the complete list of the newly released courses in the Learning Content Catalogue.
Bookboon Library in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, solution editions, and SAP Learning Hub, business edition.
With your SAP Learning Hub subscription, you can take advantage of exclusive e-books provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics of your interests and those complementary to SAP skills.
Here are the highlights from September:
- The Making of a Leader
Author: Manmohan Joshi
- Dealing with Chronic Mondayitis
Author: Kate Russell
- Planning for New Opportunities
- How to Handle Questions and Interjections
Author: Michael Douglas Brown
Go to your ‘Learning Content’ area and click on ‘Bookboon Catalog’ to access the books and read more on your chosen topics.
New SAP Learning Room
We have launched a new SAP Learning Room titled: SAP PartnerEdge – SAP Intelligent Enterprise Learning Room*.
In this room, learners will find programs that help them understand and articulate the intelligent enterprise strategy, explanations and demonstrations of components of the intelligent enterprise, links to specific events, on-demand webinars, and further enablement resources that support understanding the intelligent enterprise.
This room is available for subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP PartnerEdge.
Take advantage of the benefits of social learning and join this room now to learn directly from SAP experts and fellow peers.
* Link accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of upcoming sessions:
- Live session series on SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Fundamentals: October 14-18, 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session on Digital Platforms – HANA: Data Anonymization with SAP HANA: October 18, 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session on SAP Marketing Cloud – What’s New Series for 1911: October 24, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Live session series on procurement: October 21-25, 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. and later from 9:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m. (CEST)
Please always refer to ‘Events Calendar(s)’ in the corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. Links are accessible when you are logged into SAP Learning Hub and already a member of the respective SAP Learning Room.
Newsbyte on Intelligent User Assistance
To fuel a shift to the intelligent enterprise, businesses not only have to implement next-gen solutions like the cloud, they must also provide continuous training to help employees seamlessly integrate these technologies into their day-to-day roles.
For the full story, click here.
New Welcome to SAP Live Access Video
We have created a new Welcome to SAP Live Access Video. You will be able to find this video on the SAP Learning Hub home page and SAP Live Access portal or watch it here now and get brief introduction to the SAP Live Access environment.
The video aims to provide quick guidance and insight into the main functionalities of the platform and help to navigate and launch live training systems efficiently.
New in SAP Live Access
New courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- SAP Application Interface Framework (BIT750)
- SAP BW/4HANA Query Design and Analysis (BW405)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Procurement (S4C10)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Professional Services (S4C20)
- Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Manufacturing (S4C40)
- SAP S/4HANA for Fashion and Vertical Business, Overview (S4IC70)
- Order Management and Planning Basics in SAP Transportation Management (TM110)
You can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.