Frequent issues in SAP C4C + SAP CPQ Integration
After my blogpost on SAP C4C Integration with SAP CPQ , I got few queries for the issues people are facing for this integration, so I’m writing this blogpost which will provide solution for all such frequent issues.
Issue 1 – Distribution Chain is not in valid format.
- Check the market code in SAP CPQ
- Check the price-book in SAP CPQ – whether the distribution channel is maintained or not.
- Check/maintain the value mapping for distribution channel in SAP CPI. This step is not needed if IDs are identical in both(CPQ & C4C) systems.
- Maintain the ID mapping for Sales Organization with market code for the related communication system created for CPQ integration.
Issue 2 – Matching market not found for the provided distribution chain and currency.
- Check the market visibility under Setup -> Pricing/Calculations -> Market visibility.
- Please make sure that the related market is added for visibility for the user, user type or company combination.
Issue 3 – Invalid Customer state code
- Configure customer address’s country and state in SAP CPQ
- Check/maintain the value mapping for Country and State code in SAP CPI
Issue 4 – Quote custom field RequestedDate could not be set.: Custom field could not be found.
- Create a custom field in SAP CPQ under Quotes->Custom Fields with Date data type.
- Please do not add any logic in the field calculation.
Issue 5 – After opening related quote in SAP C4C, blank screen appears.
If nothing is populating. Monitor the network traffic and see if you can observe below highlighted error under console section?
- If the error is same add the C4C domain in trusted list in CPQ under setup->General ->Application Parameters and modify the parameter ‘URLs that may Embed CPQ’
Issue 6 – Creating user environment failed.
- Check if you’re using SSO url to login to SAP C4C
- Check if the username in SAP CPQ is same as IDP login ID
- Check if the login id is selected for the login parameter in IDP for CPQ application
- Check if the Federation ID is maintained under related user in SAP CPQ. This federation ID is a unique key in any IDP.
With this list, may I please request you to comment the issues you have faced during the integration with solution (if you know). Keep integrating!!! 🙂