UKISUG Connect is the largest annual gathering of SAP professionals, experts, partners and users in the UK & Ireland. Spread over three days, UKISUG Connect is the ‘go-to’ annual conference for all SAP users and includes multiple opportunities to learn from SAP experts, network with like-minded peers and collaborate together to help influence SAP.
We have over 120 sessions for you to chose from in this year’s agenda, including a two-part session delivered by SAP on Business Scenario Recommendations.
Optimise your current SAP and build your case for SAP S/4HANA – Part 1 (Rene Cedat, SAP Customer Value Experience EMEA North)
During this session, we will explore two tools, which are complementary to optimise your current system (SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA), discuss with your business executives and prepare your digital transformation.
The SAP Innovation and Optimisation Pathfinder report helps you get most value out of your current SAP system and SAP maintenance entitlement. It provides you with tailor-made recommendations on areas of relevant SAP innovations, business process improvements and IT optimisation potentials. Two versions of the report are available: SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA. More information on www.sap.com/pathfinder
To best prepare your transition from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA, and secure business buy-in, start with the next generation of the SAP Business Scenario Recommendations. Find out how SAP S/4HANA supports your business goals. Receive specific process performance insights and tailored recommendations for SAP S/4HANA by line of business. More information on www.s4hana.com
These interactive reports are based on data from your current SAP system. They are available free of charge for all customers on SAP maintenance.
With the SAP Innovation and Optimisation Pathfinder, allows you to find out:
- Where are areas of business process improvement? And how are you positioned compared to your peers?
- What are the most relevant innovations? Out of the vast offering including SAP Fiori apps, Business Suite enhancements, SAP S/4HANA scenarios or Cloud extensions.
- What are the most relevant innovations in SAP S/4HANA 1809? If you are operating an older SAP S/4HANA release
- Where are potential areas for IT optimisation?
- What are the next steps?
The Next-Generation SAP Business Scenario Recommendations for SAP S/4HANA allows you to find out:
- Why move to SAP S/4HANA? And how does SAP S/4HANA support your business goals?
- How to secure business buy-in? With specific business performance insights and most valuable business scenarios for SAP S/4HANA
- What are the benefits? So you know where to start your journey and get tailored recommendations by line of business
- Every SAP Business Scenario Recommendation report is industry-focused and tailored for each SAP customer, based on your company’s SAP ERP system input. Both reports are tailor-made and free for every SAP maintenance customers.
Who is Rene Cedat?
René Cedat is in charge of Customer Value Experience in UK and Ireland for SAP, helping companies identify and quantify business and IT improvement opportunities and preparing for the move to SAP S/4HANA, by addressing topics such as business performance improvements, IT TCO reduction, and innovation agility.