How to access WebClient UI Apps from Fiori launchpad in Standalone Mode
The standalone mode is available for S/4HANA for customer management 1.0 with SAP S/4HANA 1709 FPS1 and higher releases.
In Standalone mode, the applications are opened in a separate window within WebClient UI Shell (a.k.a. L-Shape).
Adding a tile for Standalone Mode
- In SAP Fiori launchpad designer, create a catalog.
2. Add a Static App Launcher Tile.
3. Add the Target url based navigation information.
Note that you have to provide a complete URL including the protocol (typically http:// or https://)
4. The tile is now added to your catalog:
5. Assign the catalog to your PFCG role in frontend system.
6. Assign the role to your user in the frontend system.
7. Go to the App finder and pin the tile.
8. The tile will be available in your homepage.
9. Launching this tile will open WebClient UI in standalone mode:
For more information refer to Static App Launcher documentation.