You can create a connection that allows you to export data to data sources using SAC certified oData services.
The specifications of oData services are complex and not easy to be implemented by customers. We plan to support exporting data to BW/4HANA 2.0 using oData service soon in our pilot program. But we do NOT support exporting data to sources other than BW/4HANA 2.0
In case you have concrete needs about exporting to BW/4HANA 2.0 and would like to join the pilot program, please contact Uwe Fischer/Sarau Shen/Baiming Gao.
With oData service connection, you can:
- Export fact data filtered by the selections
- Map dimensions between SAC and target data source, or map a property of SAC dimension to that of a dimension of target data source
- Set default value for the dimension of target data source if there is no source dimension to be mapped
- Set replace scope (if target data source can support replace scope as well)
- Choose to export the data once, or on a recurring schedule.