Search for Country Specific Extension Attributes
This blog post describes a business need for the extension of a standard search feature with custom search parameters. It also provides information on how to add this filter to the header of a business context in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
For example, the company has enhanced the bank master data with details of the sales office, and this needs to be included as an additional filter criteria in the search parameters.
You have administrative access to SAP S/4HANA Cloud and have implementation experience on the system.
|Business Role||Business Role ID|
- Create a custom field (Custom Fields and Logic app)
- Create a new custom field.
- Select the relevant Business Context, for example, choose Bank Account Master Data.
Note: Ensure that you enable the custom field for the relevant UIs and data sources in UIs & Reports.
- Add custom filter to business context (Maintain Business Users app)
- Add the role Cash Manager to the user.
- In Adapt Filters, search for the name of the new custom field.
Note: This field will be available under the More Filters search criteria.
- Select the new custom filter, for example Sales Office and save the settings.
The custom field is visible on the screen as a new filter option.