SAP TechEd Las Vegas 2019 is a wrap! With over 5000 customers, partners, and SAP attendees all hungry for knowledge on SAP products and services, SAP TechEd was a great place to learn and network with peers and experts. You can view the replays to the sessions here.
This year, SAP Digital Business Services was integrated into 7 different SAP specific topic areas within the SAP TechEd show floor with 7 unique track bars, and presentations at 14 demo theater sessions where we were able to showcase how SAP DBS can help customers with:
- Innovation with Services & Solutions from SAP (SAP Innovation Services, SAP Innovative Business Solutions (IBSO), Innovative Technologies
- Data security and Privacy in Multi-Cloud Landscapes
- Accelerating the Move to the Intelligent Enterprise (SAP Model Company, Value Assurance, Advanced Deployment)
- Moving to the Intelligent Enterprise with Services (Focused Build, SAP Preferred Success, SAP S/HANA Adoption Starter)
- Moving to the Intelligent Enterprise with Tools (SAP Transformation Navigator, SAP Readiness Check, Business Scenario Recommendations)
- Data Driven Intelligent Enterprise (Data Hub, Data Architecture, New SAP MaxAttention, Data Intelligence)
- ALM & Next Generation Support (SAP Solution Manager, SAP Cloud ALM, Next-Generation Support)
Here are some direct links to some SAP DBS session replays:
The traffic at the track bars and the demo theater sessions throughout the three days was great! The teams had a lot of meaningful conversations with the attendees. And SAP DBS was proud of its diverse and inclusive staff!