Key takeaways at TechED 2019 Las Vegas, NV
SAP TechED 2019 in Las Vegas just got over. What are the most important things we learned? Below is the high level overview.
Juergen Mueller, SAP CTO highlighted how SAP plans to enhance the integration between data platform, digital platform and cloud platform.
SAP Executive Keynote with Juergen Mueller: SAP TechEd [REPLAY]
1. Enhancing and embedding Machine Learning capabilities within SAP solution portfolio
- SAP has already embedded hundres of ML use cases in S/4, C/4, Cloud portfolio.
- By end of the year, pretty much of all of SAP solutions including Qualtrics, will have embedded ML
- Below chart highlights the use cases
To learn more about it go to https://www.sap.com/products/leonardo/machine-learning.html
2. Data Intelligence Platform
- SAP Data Intelligence is DataHUb and ML Foundation combination.
- SAP Intelligence Platform will allow building and training of ML leveraging one tool.
- A Catalog of SAP and non SAP data sources and accessing full life cycle from start to finish
- This is a key win for data scientist community as it allows them to use Phython, Tensor flow and so on..
- It is also important to get an overview of Predictive Analytics Library here as an overview from functional propsecptve. Please see the chart below.
To learn more about Data Intelligence go to https://www.sap.com/products/data-intelligence.html
To learn more about PAL go to help library https://help.sap.com/viewer/2cfbc5cf2bc14f028cfbe2a2bba60a50/2.0.03/en-US/c9eeed704f3f4ec39441434db8a874ad.html
3. SAP Analytics Cloud is embedded in S/4Hana Cloud
- SAC tenant is embedded within S/4Hana Cloud
- This brings operations and analytics together as a user can launch a query directly from S/4HC.
4. Introducing SAP Graph
- Announcement of SAP Graph (beta) as a key sematinc data model was very importnat as it brings common API layer.
- SAP Graph can be leveraged on SAP or non-SAP
Now it is easy to build applications in minutes!
5. Enhanced Capabilities for Cloud Platform Integration
SAP announced global availability of built-in integrations between SAP C/4HANA® and SAP S/4HANA
- Better API Management
- New release of Cognative Artificial Intelligence now enables seemless integration with Chatbots
To learn more about https://cai.tools.sap/
Julia Steier described the Intelligent Enterrpise in her art work below. Which sums up “How there is no innovation without integration”
Some of these key topics make TechEd 2019 Las Vegas a valuable resource for SAP customers.
View SAP CTO, Juergen’s post SAP TechED interview
Those who could not join or for those who would like to refresh, below link has a good summary of TechED 2019 Las Vegas news re-cap.
Note: Views expressed in the blog are not necessarily SAP views.